Freedom in Bloom
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our largest event to date... Ohio Stands Up! is inviting you to attend our next social gathering in Columbus, Ohio on April 17!
This one is going to be huge and pure fun! We will have live music, dancing, drinks and hor 'd oeuvres. All we need is you. Come chat, party, and dance with members of the Ohio Stands Up! Board, Dr. Pam Popper, Kathryn Huwig, M.A.D members, and many others! So, put on your dancing shoes - the dress code is casual/party attire, and we will see you there. Be sure to grab your tickets ASAP because there is a limited amount and our events sell out fast.
Specific event location shared in confirmation email after ticket purchase.
- 6:30pm - Brief time to allow folks to arrive, gather, and socialize.
- 7:00pm - Comments from event organizers and special guests.
- 7:30pm - Time to socialize with entertainment, hor 'd oeuvres, and drinks.
Here's the "fine print" about our event...
- Your ticket includes: Admission to our social event with friends, entertainment, hor 'd oeuvres, and basic drinks.
- While we aren't prohibiting children from attending this event, we do ask for your understanding that this event is intended to be an adult social event.
- Alcohol is not included in the cost of admission, but a cash bar will be available. Per Ohio law, you must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Due to the nature of planning for such an event, tickets are non-refundable less than one week from the event. If you need to cancel prior to that, please reach us at email@example.com.
- Freedom in Bloom$50$500$0